Fishbowl Challenge (“Company”) respects the intellectual property rights of third parties and responds to allegations that copyrighted material has been posted, uploaded or shared on or through the Company website (the “Site”) without authorization from the copyright holder in accordance with the safe harbors set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). Company will also, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may infringe or repeatedly infringe the copyrights of others in accordance with the DMCA.
A. Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied and made available through the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may send a written document to Company’s Designated Agent (as set forth below) that contains the following (a “Notice”):
1. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
2. Identification of the URL or other specific location that contains the material that you claim infringes your copyright described in Item 1 above. You must provide us with reasonably sufficient information to locate the allegedly infringing material.
3. An electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright.
4. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or applicable law.
5. A statement by you that the information contained in your Notice is accurate and that you attest under the penalty of perjury that you are the copyright owner or that you are authorized to act on the owner's behalf.
6. Your name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
Company’s Designated Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
345 Leland Avenue in Palo Alto, California, USA
Attn: [ Fishbowl DMCA copyright infringement notification ]
[ 345 Leland Avenue ]
[ Palo Alto, California, USA ]
Phone: [ +1 650 862 2192 ]
E-Mail: [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]